Persuasion and presentation skills give you impact, executive presence and make you reach your goals
“Ehm… Okay, before I begin I’d like to say a few words…”
No, you have already started and wastet the most valuable speaking time and space theres is: The beginning of any speech, presentation and meeting.
Start with power or you will fall flat – and so will your message
The beginning of a speech, presentation and meeting is crucially important to your Credibility and Impact for different reasons. The beginning is an opportunity to:
- Show Executive Presence
- Establish contact and interaction with your Audience
- Evoke the right emotions in the Audience
- Boost your Self Confidence
- Show that you’re a skilled speaker and presenter
Watch how our Brass In Tune Musicians own the room demonstrating executive presence
The Presentation Tools you learn
- Executive Presence Exercise – The WIT Method to learn to own the stage – small or big – and always act with executive presence
- Managing Moods and Emotions – Learn to master the art of managing moods and evoke the emotions in the Audience that suit the nature of your message
- Audience Interaction – Succesful presentations and performances are never a one way-street activity. The interaction and interest of your Audience is a valuable skill that will take you to the next level
- Strategic Placement in the Room – The WIT Room Method to use the room strategically when you speak. It will add an extra dimension to your personal brand and Impact
- Passion, Personality and the Professional Message – Learn how to make the perfect partnership between your passion, your personality and the professional message
- Mastering Pauses – Pauses are one of the best hidden secret tools to a powerful performance and presentation. It takes a tool and a lot of courage to master it, but it makes you much more interesting to listen to and you will feel that you can manage the Audience much more effectively and strategically. We teach you how to master pauses when speaking.
Watch Brass In Tune demonstrate how most business people do when they start a presentation – they start speaking before they’re ready on the way into the room:
Rhetoric is the tool to make leadership happen
Rhetoric is the toolbox that makes leadership and communication happen. Persuasion is the keyword of Rhetoric – the origin of the presentation tools and mindset that we work with at Work In Tune. Actually, the word ‘Rhetoric’ in itself means “to speak convincingly” and that is the art and craft our Founder Mette is teaching to top management, talents and specialists as a part of her work in Business Rhetoric.
In both leadership and music, lot of people can work with the right business strategy, the perfect team setup and same products. And then the big question is: Who do you want to listen to and pay the most? When the notes or the product, is the same for us and our competitors, it becomes our interpretation and impact that matters and make the difference.