An extraordinary event for your corporate sponsors? We show how your sponsors can learn from your magical performances
To many, the musical performance is a mystery. And it is. So many people probably never imagined that they can learn crucial business skills from musicians. But they can and we want to show them how.
Five benefits for you teaming up with us
Partnering up with us doing this musical business experience will benefit you in different ways:
- Added value in your orchestra-sponsor relationship
- Enhanced mutual respect and admiration
- We provide you with a new perspective on how you can add value as a musical institution to businesses and society
- A network opportunity where both orchestra management and members can engage and develop meaningful conversations
- An event the participants will never forget
We explain and translate what the orchestra does and relate it to everyday business life
At the event, we break down the musical performance and go back to the root of any great performance.
The ensemble shows how important it is to listen, to lean in, to seek the best common result, to take the lead – and none the least how important it is to show executive presence, to vary your volume, tempo, and tone of voice when you speak. Because all these things are basical skills for a musician to master.
For every insight, we give practical tools to incorporate learnings into everyday business life
That’s were Mette uses her solid coporate experience and rhetorical skills to translate and relate what happens in the ensemble to everyday meetings, presentations and conversations in business life.
Process and practicalities
It is important for us that as many people get as much out of our cooperation as possible. This is why we have chosen to structure our work this way:
- Interview with the Orchestra Manager. We’d like to know about your relationship with your sponsors and other stakeholders – and what your goals are.
- Brief with your brass ensemble and Orchestra Manager. We take you through our tools and philosophy and make sure that you feel ready to engage in conversations with the guests. We rehearse a few pieces of music (that we bring to you)
- Masterclass with Jonas Wiik and your brass musicians. Jonas will hold a masterclass with your brass section touching upon various topics from basics to Winning Mentality and ensemble playing.
- Event with your sponsors. We will have a close discussion on the design of your event. Usually, the total time of an event is 2-2,5 hours.
- Debrief. We evaluate the event and our partnership.